Sunday, July 24, 2016

Podcast - The Whacky World Drive-In


   Thanks to a an invite from Rob Gray over at The Whacky World of Rob S Gray (which is really a cool blog, but thanks to some #!@* blogger bugs I can't link to it in my reading list) I'm going to be participating in a new podcast series he's started up. Called The Whacky World Drive-In, the first episode is up on Podomatic at this link and deals with our musings on growing up with monster stuff and being "monster kids".
   I am honored that Rob asked me to participate in this and we're both looking forward to doing future episodes. Please check it out ! We're on twitter at @driveinwhacky and the email address is whackyworlddrivein@gmail.com.

                                               


  

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure is all mine!

    And you Oak readers really need to check this out. Dick a treasure trove of great monster kid info!

    ReplyDelete